Consortium for e-Resources in Agriculture (A Project under National Agricultural Innovation Programme)
The Consortium for e-Resources in Agriculture (CeRA) was established in November 2007 for facilitating accessibility of scientific journals to all researchers / teachers in the National Agricultural Research System by providing access to information specially access to journals online which is crucial for having excellence in research and teaching.
Objectives of CeRA
- To upscale the existing R & D information resource base of ICAR
- Institutions/Universities comparable to world’s leading institutions / organizations.
- To subscribe e-journals and create e-access culture among scientists / teachers in ICAR Institutes / Agricultural Universities.
- To assess the impact of CeRA on the level of research publications measured through NAAS ID and Science Citation Index.
Latest from Web Admin
- ICAR-CIRCOT, E-newsletter November 2017
- Quotation for Business Class Endpoint Security/Antivirus Software, 120 licenced users.
- Replacement of old steel windows with Aluminium sliding windows in halls of Administration-II,III & IV sections, on first floor of Dr.Sundaram Building at ICAR-CIRCOT at, Mumbai.
- Providing external repairs & painting to four buildings (Type-II staff quarters buildings) at ICAR-CIRCOT at Mahim, Mumbai.
- Providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of Guest house building at ICAR-CIRCOT premises at Matunga,Mumbai.