A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- CORRIGENDUM to tenders for "Manufacturing of Bed Sheets & Towels"
- CORRIGENDUM to tenders for "Manufacturing of Cotton Bag"
- Participation of Ginning Training Centre of ICAR- CIRCOT at the Kishan Mela organized by ICAR- CCRI and ICAR-NBSS & LUP at CCRI premises , Nagpur
- Participation of ICAR-CIRCOT in Krishi Unnati Mela 2018 and webcasting / telecasting inaugural function and Honorable PM’s speech.
- CORRIGENDUM - Extension of last date for submission of bids and technical bid opening of following Tenders for "Manufacturing of Cotton Bag"