A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Skill development programme organized for supporting staff of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Research Advisory Committee Meeting held at ICAR-CIRCOT
- International Women’s Day Celebration at ICAR-CIRCOT
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized interactive workshop with textile industries on Eco-friendly salt free dyeing technology at Tiruppur, Tamilnadu
- A Walk-in-Interview for the following contractual positions: (1) Business Manager, (2) Assistant Manager, (3) Business Executive, (4) Office Assistant and (5) Support Staff