A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT in Collaboration with Indian Fibre Society (IFS) organised lectures
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR