A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing and Laying interlocking pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga - Extension of Time for submission of E-Tenders
- Director, ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai is pleased to fix the selling price of Salt free dying Cotton Shirt, under the Project CRP-CIRCOT-04
- Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT. Last date Extended upto 30/09/2019
- Quiz Competition and Essay Competition Commemorating 150th birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gadhi
- ISO 9001:2015 Surveillance Audit by BIS at ICAR-CIRCOT