A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- List of Unserviceable and Obsolete Items for Open Auction to be held on 20/11/2019 at 11:30 am
- ICAR-CIRCOT Observed Vigilance Awareness Week 2019
- NIT for Providing and fixing stainless steel gate in the corridor area on first floor of lyengar building and railings on the existing gangway between Dr. V Sundaram and Yashwantrao Chavan building at CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Invites e-tender under two bid system(Technical Bid & Financial bid) from the reputed manufacturers or their authorized agents dealing with the supply of Automatic Goniometer
- nvites e-tender under two bid system(Technical Bid & Financial bid) from the reputed manufacturers or their authorized agents dealing with the supply of Automatic High Speed Single Yarn/Fabric Tensile Testing Instrument