A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for the supply of Stationery items
- ICAR - CIRCOT Scientists Bestowed with ‘12th Doordarshan Sahyadri Krishi Sanman Award-2019’
- NIT for providing aluminium partition, false ceiling work in Room No 106 and repair, painting work in Room No 105 in 1st floor of Iyengar Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga
- NIT for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract for Fire Alarm System and Hydrant Systems
- Training on Advances in Applications of Nanotechnology