A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for providing Security Cabin near the Main Entrance Gate of East side compound wall at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai
- NIT for providing weather shades to cover front central terrace portiong of MPD Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for providing and Fixing CPVC pipe line over the east and west side external Chajjas of Dr. V. Sundaram Bldg. at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of Cots at GTC, Nagpur.
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of two staff quarters buildings (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR-CIRCOT staff quarters premises at Mahim, Mumbai.(Tender ID : 2018_DARE_327080_1 )