A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for Purchase of XRFS, CPPP Tender ID 2018_DARE_421639_1
- NIT for Repair, Sanitary, Tiling and Water supply work in existing Toilets of ICAR-CIRCOT Unit at Coimbatore.
- Limited tender for Purchase of Vertical Gel Electrophoresis Unit
- Limited tender for Purchase of Ice Flaking Machine
- NIT for Providing Premix Carpeting work to the existing Internal roads in the premises Ginning Training Centre (GTC), Nagpur CPPP Tender ID: 2018_DARE_394341_1