A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR
- Seed Stage Funding (SSF) of RKVY-RAFTAAR
- RKVY-RAFTAAR-Agri Business Incubator (CIRCOT-R-ABI)