A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Absorbent Cotton Training Programme
- CORRIGENDUM to CPP Tender ID: 2018_DARE_362608_1: Purchase of banana fibre
- Disposal of Kapas lying in the Institute will be made on AS IS WHERE IS BASIS' by Open Auction
- Quotation for Purchase of Cots at GTC, Nagpur.
- Water-Proofing, Tiling , Water Supply, Sanitary and petty Painting work and Petty Plumbing work in Staff Quarters buildings at Mahim, Mumbai