A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Presentation on “Development of nanocellulose based biodegradable active packaging films and edible coatings”
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated fifth International Yoga Day Celebration
- NIT for Printing of Annual Report 2018-19
- NIT for LAN Cabling for RLN Iyengar (NRL) Building of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- NIT for Repair, Flooring, Painting work in canteen (Rom No.104 & 105) and AKMU Cell (Room No.107) on first floor of Yashwantrao Chavan Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.