A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT conducted Half Yearly Institute Research Council Meeting during 4-5 December 2018.
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated 95th Foundation Day and Agricultural Education Day on 3rd December, 2018
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized Spectroscopic and Chromatographic Techniques for Material Characterization during 27-29 November, 2018.
- NIT for Providing and replacing overhead lights on stage with LED lights in Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai
- CORRIGENDUM - 2: Providing Premix Carpeting on the existing internal roads in the premises of Ginning Training Centre, Nagpur