A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing Ramps with stainless steel railing facilities for physically disabled persons to enter different building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for - Providing and Laying Interlocking Pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Providing toilet facilities to physically disable persons at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Annual Rate Contract (ARC) for Hiring of Vehicle for the Institute & Externally Funded Project
- INVITATION FOR TENDER (Financial Bid) FOR UNSERVICEABLE AND OBSOLETE MATERIALS/ITEMS