A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Tender for providing repair works to electrical wiring and installations at Type III Staff Quarters at Ghatkopar
- Tender for providing renovation works to electrical, telephone and LAN wiring and installation in Hall No 202, V. Sundaram Building
- Limited tender for printing English-Hindi vocabulary words
- Notice No. 1/13/Admn.1/CCE/2016-17 dated 10th October, 2018 regarding Provisional Merit List and Reserve List of LDC (DR) Examination-2016 in respect of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai conducted by ASRB, New Delhi
- CORRIGENDUM-to tender for purchase of temperature and RH Maintaining System (CPP Tender ID : 2018_DARE_374498_2