A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT celebrated Constitution Day
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.Extension upto 06/12/2019.
- NIT for manufacturing (1) Bed Spread sets comprising 1 bed sheet and 1 pillow (2) Turkish Towels and (3) Turkish Napkins (CPPP Tender ID No. : 2019_DARE_520716_1)
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- A Walk-in-Interview for the contractual position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Project entitled “XIIth Plan Scheme for National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) Component (I) Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)