A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Filling-up of one unreserved post of Junior Accounts Officer on permanent absorption basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Notice of examination being postponed and registration reopened for the post of Technician (T-I) Exam. 2016
- Providing allied services on job contract basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of two staff quarters buildings (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR-CIRCOT staff quarters premises at Mahim, Mumbai.(Tender ID : 2018_DARE_327080_1 )
- Notice No. 9(3)/2016-Exam I, dated 9th April, 2018 from Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, New Delhi regarding conducting of re-examination through computer based on-line mode on 24th June, 2018 (Sunday) for the post of Technician (T-1).