A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Purchase of Fabric Pilling Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT. Last Date for submission extended upto 29/10/2019.
- Dr. Pramod Watkar, Professor and Head, Department of Gandhian Thoughts, Rashtra Sant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur delivered a speech on “Mahatma Gandhi and Khadi” at GTC, Nagpur
- Commemorating the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandh, Ginning Training Centre,(ICAR-CIRCOT), Nagpur organized a series of events
- Ginning Training Centre (ICAR-CIRCOT), Nagpur conducted a visit to the Mahatma Gandhi Ashram at Sevagram, Wardha on 25th September 2019.
- National Conference on “Value addition to Crop Residues of Natural Fibres” on December 4, 2019 at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai