A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for "PROVIDING HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES ON JOB CONTRACT BASIS FOR ICAR- CIRCOT MATUNGA, MUMBAI & ITS STAFF QUARTERS AT MAHIM, MUMBAI" (CPPP Tender ID 2019_DARE_442710_1, dated 12th February, 2019 )
- DETAILED INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) Modular Twin Screw Extrude Extruder (CPPP TENDER ID: 2018_DARE_440030_1)
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated Republic Day
- NIT for Purchase of LED Tube Light Rods and LED Panel Light CPPP Tender ID No. :2019_DARE_431136_1
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for Purchase of XRFS, CPPP Tender ID 2018_DARE_421639_1