A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Chemical Processing Section of the institute on 31.03.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. The waste cotton and fabric samples left out after testing were removed, filled in the boxes for proper disposal. Similarly the unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes, empty unused and broken glass wears were taken out and stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Training programme on Absorbent Cotton Technology that was scheduled for August 7-9, 2019 has been postponed to 19-21 August, 2019
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated 73rd Independence Day
- Walk-in-Interview for the contractual positions (SRF-2Nos, YP-II - 3 Nos) is published in todays (17-08-2019) Navbharat Times (Hindi), Sakkal (Marathi) and Indian Express (English), will be held on 28th and 29th August, 2019 in the Institute premises
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Pilling Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- Limited quotation tenders for Supply of Cleaning Material in ICAR- CIRCOT