A cleanliness programme was organized at Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) in the institute on 26.04.2018. The blow room area was cleaned by removing the waste cotton and dusting the instruments. Waste cotton were lying near blow room were shifted to the area outside the trash room separator. All the staff members of MPD enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- List of Unserviceable and Obsolete Items for Open Auction to be held on 20/11/2019 at 11:30 am
- ICAR-CIRCOT Observed Vigilance Awareness Week 2019
- NIT for Providing and fixing stainless steel gate in the corridor area on first floor of lyengar building and railings on the existing gangway between Dr. V Sundaram and Yashwantrao Chavan building at CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Invites e-tender under two bid system(Technical Bid & Financial bid) from the reputed manufacturers or their authorized agents dealing with the supply of Automatic Goniometer
- nvites e-tender under two bid system(Technical Bid & Financial bid) from the reputed manufacturers or their authorized agents dealing with the supply of Automatic High Speed Single Yarn/Fabric Tensile Testing Instrument