A cleanliness programme was organized at Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) in the institute on 26.04.2018. The blow room area was cleaned by removing the waste cotton and dusting the instruments. Waste cotton were lying near blow room were shifted to the area outside the trash room separator. All the staff members of MPD enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Skill development programme organized for supporting staff of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Research Advisory Committee Meeting held at ICAR-CIRCOT
- International Women’s Day Celebration at ICAR-CIRCOT
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized interactive workshop with textile industries on Eco-friendly salt free dyeing technology at Tiruppur, Tamilnadu
- A Walk-in-Interview for the following contractual positions: (1) Business Manager, (2) Assistant Manager, (3) Business Executive, (4) Office Assistant and (5) Support Staff