A cleanliness programme was organized at Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) in the institute on 26.04.2018. The blow room area was cleaned by removing the waste cotton and dusting the instruments. Waste cotton were lying near blow room were shifted to the area outside the trash room separator. All the staff members of MPD enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing and Laying interlocking pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga - Extension of Time for submission of E-Tenders
- Director, ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai is pleased to fix the selling price of Salt free dying Cotton Shirt, under the Project CRP-CIRCOT-04
- Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT. Last date Extended upto 30/09/2019
- Quiz Competition and Essay Competition Commemorating 150th birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gadhi
- ISO 9001:2015 Surveillance Audit by BIS at ICAR-CIRCOT