A cleanliness programme was organized at Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) in the institute on 26.04.2018. The blow room area was cleaned by removing the waste cotton and dusting the instruments. Waste cotton were lying near blow room were shifted to the area outside the trash room separator. All the staff members of MPD enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT in Collaboration with Indian Fibre Society (IFS) organised lectures
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR