A cleanliness programme was organized at Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) in the institute on 26.04.2018. The blow room area was cleaned by removing the waste cotton and dusting the instruments. Waste cotton were lying near blow room were shifted to the area outside the trash room separator. All the staff members of MPD enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for the supply of Stationery items
- ICAR - CIRCOT Scientists Bestowed with ‘12th Doordarshan Sahyadri Krishi Sanman Award-2019’
- NIT for providing aluminium partition, false ceiling work in Room No 106 and repair, painting work in Room No 105 in 1st floor of Iyengar Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga
- NIT for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract for Fire Alarm System and Hydrant Systems
- Training on Advances in Applications of Nanotechnology