A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 23.07.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Room No. 005, opposite to SEM lab was cleaned. The waste cotton, fabric and yarn samples left out after testing and were previously kept in the room were removed, filled in the gunny bags and discarded properly. Similarly, room no. 006 was also cleaned by dusting the tables and cupboards. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT conducted Half Yearly Institute Research Council Meeting during 4-5 December 2018.
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated 95th Foundation Day and Agricultural Education Day on 3rd December, 2018
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized Spectroscopic and Chromatographic Techniques for Material Characterization during 27-29 November, 2018.
- NIT for Providing and replacing overhead lights on stage with LED lights in Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai
- CORRIGENDUM - 2: Providing Premix Carpeting on the existing internal roads in the premises of Ginning Training Centre, Nagpur