A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 23.07.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Room No. 005, opposite to SEM lab was cleaned. The waste cotton, fabric and yarn samples left out after testing and were previously kept in the room were removed, filled in the gunny bags and discarded properly. Similarly, room no. 006 was also cleaned by dusting the tables and cupboards. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Absorbent Cotton Training Programme
- CORRIGENDUM to CPP Tender ID: 2018_DARE_362608_1: Purchase of banana fibre
- Disposal of Kapas lying in the Institute will be made on AS IS WHERE IS BASIS' by Open Auction
- Quotation for Purchase of Cots at GTC, Nagpur.
- Water-Proofing, Tiling , Water Supply, Sanitary and petty Painting work and Petty Plumbing work in Staff Quarters buildings at Mahim, Mumbai