A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 23.07.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Room No. 005, opposite to SEM lab was cleaned. The waste cotton, fabric and yarn samples left out after testing and were previously kept in the room were removed, filled in the gunny bags and discarded properly. Similarly, room no. 006 was also cleaned by dusting the tables and cupboards. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing Ramps with stainless steel railing facilities for physically disabled persons to enter different building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for - Providing and Laying Interlocking Pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Providing toilet facilities to physically disable persons at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Annual Rate Contract (ARC) for Hiring of Vehicle for the Institute & Externally Funded Project
- INVITATION FOR TENDER (Financial Bid) FOR UNSERVICEABLE AND OBSOLETE MATERIALS/ITEMS