A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 23.07.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Room No. 005, opposite to SEM lab was cleaned. The waste cotton, fabric and yarn samples left out after testing and were previously kept in the room were removed, filled in the gunny bags and discarded properly. Similarly, room no. 006 was also cleaned by dusting the tables and cupboards. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Purchase of Fabric Pilling Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT. Last Date for submission extended upto 29/10/2019.
- Dr. Pramod Watkar, Professor and Head, Department of Gandhian Thoughts, Rashtra Sant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur delivered a speech on “Mahatma Gandhi and Khadi” at GTC, Nagpur
- Commemorating the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandh, Ginning Training Centre,(ICAR-CIRCOT), Nagpur organized a series of events
- Ginning Training Centre (ICAR-CIRCOT), Nagpur conducted a visit to the Mahatma Gandhi Ashram at Sevagram, Wardha on 25th September 2019.
- National Conference on “Value addition to Crop Residues of Natural Fibres” on December 4, 2019 at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai