A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 23.07.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Room No. 005, opposite to SEM lab was cleaned. The waste cotton, fabric and yarn samples left out after testing and were previously kept in the room were removed, filled in the gunny bags and discarded properly. Similarly, room no. 006 was also cleaned by dusting the tables and cupboards. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR
- Seed Stage Funding (SSF) of RKVY-RAFTAAR
- RKVY-RAFTAAR-Agri Business Incubator (CIRCOT-R-ABI)