A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 23.07.2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Room No. 005, opposite to SEM lab was cleaned. The waste cotton, fabric and yarn samples left out after testing and were previously kept in the room were removed, filled in the gunny bags and discarded properly. Similarly, room no. 006 was also cleaned by dusting the tables and cupboards. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Presentation on “Development of nanocellulose based biodegradable active packaging films and edible coatings”
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated fifth International Yoga Day Celebration
- NIT for Printing of Annual Report 2018-19
- NIT for LAN Cabling for RLN Iyengar (NRL) Building of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- NIT for Repair, Flooring, Painting work in canteen (Rom No.104 & 105) and AKMU Cell (Room No.107) on first floor of Yashwantrao Chavan Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.