All the employees of Ginning Training Centre, Nagpur including all contractual staff actively participated in the cleanliness campaign organized at premises of the Centre on the occasion of celebration of “Swachhta Hi Sewa Fortnight” on 15th September 2018. Staff cleaned the GTC premises and removed the unwanted weeds from front area of the main building. In addition, a lab was also cleaned by removing the obsolete, useless items and arranging all equipment in proper order. In-charge, GTC administered the “Swachhata Shapath” to all the employees on this occasion.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing Ramps with stainless steel railing facilities for physically disabled persons to enter different building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for - Providing and Laying Interlocking Pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Providing toilet facilities to physically disable persons at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Annual Rate Contract (ARC) for Hiring of Vehicle for the Institute & Externally Funded Project
- INVITATION FOR TENDER (Financial Bid) FOR UNSERVICEABLE AND OBSOLETE MATERIALS/ITEMS