All the employees of Ginning Training Centre, Nagpur including all contractual staff actively participated in the cleanliness campaign organized at premises of the Centre on the occasion of celebration of “Swachhta Hi Sewa Fortnight” on 15th September 2018. Staff cleaned the GTC premises and removed the unwanted weeds from front area of the main building. In addition, a lab was also cleaned by removing the obsolete, useless items and arranging all equipment in proper order. In-charge, GTC administered the “Swachhata Shapath” to all the employees on this occasion.
Latest from Akmu
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR
- Seed Stage Funding (SSF) of RKVY-RAFTAAR