As part of the implementation of the Swachhta Pakhwada from 16/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 and the instructions received from council (F.No. 7/1/2018-Cdn. Tech, Dated 05/12/2018), a Swachhta Pledge programme was organized in the Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai on 16.12.2018 at 10.00 am. Director I/c Dr. A.S.M. Raja, ICAR-CIRCOT, administrated the swachhta pledge to all the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT. He also briefed of the activities to all the staff members which are going to be conduct during the swachhta pakhwada. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Skill development programme organized for supporting staff of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Research Advisory Committee Meeting held at ICAR-CIRCOT
- International Women’s Day Celebration at ICAR-CIRCOT
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized interactive workshop with textile industries on Eco-friendly salt free dyeing technology at Tiruppur, Tamilnadu
- A Walk-in-Interview for the following contractual positions: (1) Business Manager, (2) Assistant Manager, (3) Business Executive, (4) Office Assistant and (5) Support Staff