As part of the implementation of the Swachhta Pakhwada from 16/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 and the instructions received from council (F.No. 7/1/2018-Cdn. Tech, Dated 05/12/2018), a Swachhta Pledge programme was organized in the Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai on 16.12.2018 at 10.00 am. Director I/c Dr. A.S.M. Raja, ICAR-CIRCOT, administrated the swachhta pledge to all the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT. He also briefed of the activities to all the staff members which are going to be conduct during the swachhta pakhwada. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for the supply of Stationery items
- ICAR - CIRCOT Scientists Bestowed with ‘12th Doordarshan Sahyadri Krishi Sanman Award-2019’
- NIT for providing aluminium partition, false ceiling work in Room No 106 and repair, painting work in Room No 105 in 1st floor of Iyengar Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga
- NIT for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract for Fire Alarm System and Hydrant Systems
- Training on Advances in Applications of Nanotechnology