As part of the implementation of the Swachhta Pakhwada from 16/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 and the instructions received from council (F.No. 7/1/2018-Cdn. Tech, Dated 05/12/2018), a Swachhta Pledge programme was organized in the Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai on 16.12.2018 at 10.00 am. Director I/c Dr. A.S.M. Raja, ICAR-CIRCOT, administrated the swachhta pledge to all the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT. He also briefed of the activities to all the staff members which are going to be conduct during the swachhta pakhwada. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing and Laying interlocking pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga - Extension of Time for submission of E-Tenders
- Director, ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai is pleased to fix the selling price of Salt free dying Cotton Shirt, under the Project CRP-CIRCOT-04
- Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT. Last date Extended upto 30/09/2019
- Quiz Competition and Essay Competition Commemorating 150th birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gadhi
- ISO 9001:2015 Surveillance Audit by BIS at ICAR-CIRCOT