As part of the implementation of the Swachhta Pakhwada from 16/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 and the instructions received from council (F.No. 7/1/2018-Cdn. Tech, Dated 05/12/2018), a Swachhta Pledge programme was organized in the Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai on 16.12.2018 at 10.00 am. Director I/c Dr. A.S.M. Raja, ICAR-CIRCOT, administrated the swachhta pledge to all the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT. He also briefed of the activities to all the staff members which are going to be conduct during the swachhta pakhwada. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT in Collaboration with Indian Fibre Society (IFS) organised lectures
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR