As part of the implementation of the Swachhta Pakhwada from 16/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 and the instructions received from council (F.No. 7/1/2018-Cdn. Tech, Dated 05/12/2018), a Swachhta Pledge programme was organized in the Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai on 16.12.2018 at 10.00 am. Director I/c Dr. A.S.M. Raja, ICAR-CIRCOT, administrated the swachhta pledge to all the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT. He also briefed of the activities to all the staff members which are going to be conduct during the swachhta pakhwada. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- List of Unserviceable and Obsolete Items for Open Auction to be held on 20/11/2019 at 11:30 am
- ICAR-CIRCOT Observed Vigilance Awareness Week 2019
- NIT for Providing and fixing stainless steel gate in the corridor area on first floor of lyengar building and railings on the existing gangway between Dr. V Sundaram and Yashwantrao Chavan building at CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Invites e-tender under two bid system(Technical Bid & Financial bid) from the reputed manufacturers or their authorized agents dealing with the supply of Automatic Goniometer
- nvites e-tender under two bid system(Technical Bid & Financial bid) from the reputed manufacturers or their authorized agents dealing with the supply of Automatic High Speed Single Yarn/Fabric Tensile Testing Instrument