In this continuation, a cleaning programme was arranged on dated 28/04/2016 in the MPD Building of CIRCOT Mumbai, In total 54 CIRCOT employee participated in this Programme . The scrap items along with other unusable-item were removed and kept outside, so that they can be further disposed off as per prescribed guidelines.
In addition to this Programme all CIRCOT employees are also active in keeping their work place neat and clean.
Latest from Web Admin
- ICAR-CIRCOT, E-newsletter November 2017
- Quotation for Business Class Endpoint Security/Antivirus Software, 120 licenced users.
- Replacement of old steel windows with Aluminium sliding windows in halls of Administration-II,III & IV sections, on first floor of Dr.Sundaram Building at ICAR-CIRCOT at, Mumbai.
- Providing external repairs & painting to four buildings (Type-II staff quarters buildings) at ICAR-CIRCOT at Mahim, Mumbai.
- Providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of Guest house building at ICAR-CIRCOT premises at Matunga,Mumbai.