A cleanliness programme has been organized at the institute on 13.01.2017 at Room No. 20 of Yaswant Rao Chavan building. The room was cleaned by the staff members of Chemical and Biochemical Processing division by removing the unwanted materials, condemned equipment, old carton boxes etc.
Latest from Akmu
- Training programme on Absorbent Cotton Technology that was scheduled for August 7-9, 2019 has been postponed to 19-21 August, 2019
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated 73rd Independence Day
- Walk-in-Interview for the contractual positions (SRF-2Nos, YP-II - 3 Nos) is published in todays (17-08-2019) Navbharat Times (Hindi), Sakkal (Marathi) and Indian Express (English), will be held on 28th and 29th August, 2019 in the Institute premises
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Pilling Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- Limited quotation tenders for Supply of Cleaning Material in ICAR- CIRCOT