A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Biochemical Processing Section of the institute on 14.07.2017 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Chemical bottles were cleaned and arranged properly. The various samples left out after testing and were previously kept in cupboards were removed and disposed properly. The machineries were cleaned and appropriate labels were put on them. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles and broken glass wears were stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD and research students participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- CORRIGENDUM to tenders for "Manufacturing of Bed Sheets & Towels"
- CORRIGENDUM to tenders for "Manufacturing of Cotton Bag"
- Participation of Ginning Training Centre of ICAR- CIRCOT at the Kishan Mela organized by ICAR- CCRI and ICAR-NBSS & LUP at CCRI premises , Nagpur
- Participation of ICAR-CIRCOT in Krishi Unnati Mela 2018 and webcasting / telecasting inaugural function and Honorable PM’s speech.
- CORRIGENDUM - Extension of last date for submission of bids and technical bid opening of following Tenders for "Manufacturing of Cotton Bag"