A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Biochemical Processing Section of the institute on 14.07.2017 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Chemical bottles were cleaned and arranged properly. The various samples left out after testing and were previously kept in cupboards were removed and disposed properly. The machineries were cleaned and appropriate labels were put on them. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles and broken glass wears were stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD and research students participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for supply of Bleached Banana Fibre Pulp Sheet
- NIT for Supply of Banana Fibre
- CORRIGENDUM - Providing Weather Shades to cover Terrace surfaces of two Staff Quarters buildings — (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR- CIRCOT Staff quarters premises at Mahim,Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of conference table for Training hall at GTC, Nagpur.
- Quotation for Raw Materials required for development of Gin Trash Handling System at GTC, Nagpur.