A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Biochemical Processing Section of the institute on 14.07.2017 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Chemical bottles were cleaned and arranged properly. The various samples left out after testing and were previously kept in cupboards were removed and disposed properly. The machineries were cleaned and appropriate labels were put on them. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles and broken glass wears were stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD and research students participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Walk-in-Interview for the contractual positions (SRF-2Nos, YP-II - 3 Nos) is published in todays (17-08-2019) Navbharat Times (Hindi), Sakkal (Marathi) and Indian Express (English), will be held on 28th and 29th August, 2019 in the Institute premises
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Pilling Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- Limited quotation tenders for Supply of Cleaning Material in ICAR- CIRCOT
- ICAR-CIRCOT in collaboration with Vivant UntamedEarth Foundation organised an awareness programme on "Cycling: An Environment Friendly Path to Fitness and Adventure"
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.