A cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) in the Biochemical Processing Section of the institute on 14.07.2017 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Chemical bottles were cleaned and arranged properly. The various samples left out after testing and were previously kept in cupboards were removed and disposed properly. The machineries were cleaned and appropriate labels were put on them. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles and broken glass wears were stored properly for further disposal. All the staff members of CBPD and research students participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT in Collaboration with Indian Fibre Society (IFS) organised lectures
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR