A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 29.07.2017 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
The waste cotton sample remaining from the test samples was removed from the test sample bags kept in the store room. These samples were collected, cleaned, staged in the gunny bags and stored properly for disposal through auctioning.
All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for supply of Bleached Banana Fibre Pulp Sheet
- NIT for Supply of Banana Fibre
- CORRIGENDUM - Providing Weather Shades to cover Terrace surfaces of two Staff Quarters buildings — (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR- CIRCOT Staff quarters premises at Mahim,Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of conference table for Training hall at GTC, Nagpur.
- Quotation for Raw Materials required for development of Gin Trash Handling System at GTC, Nagpur.