A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 29.07.2017 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
The waste cotton sample remaining from the test samples was removed from the test sample bags kept in the store room. These samples were collected, cleaned, staged in the gunny bags and stored properly for disposal through auctioning.
All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR
- Seed Stage Funding (SSF) of RKVY-RAFTAAR