Complying with the goals of Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from the Council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 15th September, 2017 from 2.00 to 4.00 p.m. Waste and unused materials were segregated and stored for proper disposal. The work was done by forming a human chain of staff members. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for supply of Bleached Banana Fibre Pulp Sheet
- NIT for Supply of Banana Fibre
- CORRIGENDUM - Providing Weather Shades to cover Terrace surfaces of two Staff Quarters buildings — (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR- CIRCOT Staff quarters premises at Mahim,Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of conference table for Training hall at GTC, Nagpur.
- Quotation for Raw Materials required for development of Gin Trash Handling System at GTC, Nagpur.