Complying with the goals of Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from the Council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 15th September, 2017 from 2.00 to 4.00 p.m. Waste and unused materials were segregated and stored for proper disposal. The work was done by forming a human chain of staff members. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Tender for providing repair works to electrical wiring and installations at Type III Staff Quarters at Ghatkopar
- Tender for providing renovation works to electrical, telephone and LAN wiring and installation in Hall No 202, V. Sundaram Building
- Limited tender for printing English-Hindi vocabulary words
- Notice No. 1/13/Admn.1/CCE/2016-17 dated 10th October, 2018 regarding Provisional Merit List and Reserve List of LDC (DR) Examination-2016 in respect of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai conducted by ASRB, New Delhi
- CORRIGENDUM-to tender for purchase of temperature and RH Maintaining System (CPP Tender ID : 2018_DARE_374498_2