Complying with the goals of Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from the Council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 15th September, 2017 from 2.00 to 4.00 p.m. Waste and unused materials were segregated and stored for proper disposal. The work was done by forming a human chain of staff members. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Corrigentum to Limited tender for fabrication of Solid state Fermenter - The limited tender has been extended up to 31-01-2018
- ICAR-CIRCOT, E-newsletter, December 2017
- Clarification in respect of No. persons as stated vide Clarification No 2 dated 10-01-2018 - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Corrigendum regarding extension of last date for bid submission and technical bid opening - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Swachh Bharat Mission - Cleanliness drive at ICAR-CIRCOT