Complying with the goals of Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from the Council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 15th September, 2017 from 2.00 to 4.00 p.m. Waste and unused materials were segregated and stored for proper disposal. The work was done by forming a human chain of staff members. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing and Laying interlocking pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga - Extension of Time for submission of E-Tenders
- Director, ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai is pleased to fix the selling price of Salt free dying Cotton Shirt, under the Project CRP-CIRCOT-04
- Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT. Last date Extended upto 30/09/2019
- Quiz Competition and Essay Competition Commemorating 150th birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gadhi
- ISO 9001:2015 Surveillance Audit by BIS at ICAR-CIRCOT