As part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) on 16.09.2017. During the cleanliness drive in Chemical Processing Section of CBPD the working tables were cleaned and chemical bottles were arranged in order. Samples leftover after completion of testing were removed and disposed properly. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes and broken glassware were stored properly for disposal. All the staff members of CBPD were participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing and Laying interlocking pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga - Extension of Time for submission of E-Tenders
- Director, ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai is pleased to fix the selling price of Salt free dying Cotton Shirt, under the Project CRP-CIRCOT-04
- Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT. Last date Extended upto 30/09/2019
- Quiz Competition and Essay Competition Commemorating 150th birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gadhi
- ISO 9001:2015 Surveillance Audit by BIS at ICAR-CIRCOT