As part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) on 16.09.2017. During the cleanliness drive in Chemical Processing Section of CBPD the working tables were cleaned and chemical bottles were arranged in order. Samples leftover after completion of testing were removed and disposed properly. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes and broken glassware were stored properly for disposal. All the staff members of CBPD were participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Corrigentum to Limited tender for fabrication of Solid state Fermenter - The limited tender has been extended up to 31-01-2018
- ICAR-CIRCOT, E-newsletter, December 2017
- Clarification in respect of No. persons as stated vide Clarification No 2 dated 10-01-2018 - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Corrigendum regarding extension of last date for bid submission and technical bid opening - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Swachh Bharat Mission - Cleanliness drive at ICAR-CIRCOT