As part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) on 16.09.2017. During the cleanliness drive in Chemical Processing Section of CBPD the working tables were cleaned and chemical bottles were arranged in order. Samples leftover after completion of testing were removed and disposed properly. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes and broken glassware were stored properly for disposal. All the staff members of CBPD were participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT in Collaboration with Indian Fibre Society (IFS) organised lectures
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR