As part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) on 16.09.2017. During the cleanliness drive in Chemical Processing Section of CBPD the working tables were cleaned and chemical bottles were arranged in order. Samples leftover after completion of testing were removed and disposed properly. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes and broken glassware were stored properly for disposal. All the staff members of CBPD were participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Filling-up of one unreserved post of Junior Accounts Officer on permanent absorption basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Notice of examination being postponed and registration reopened for the post of Technician (T-I) Exam. 2016
- Providing allied services on job contract basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of two staff quarters buildings (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR-CIRCOT staff quarters premises at Mahim, Mumbai.(Tender ID : 2018_DARE_327080_1 )
- Notice No. 9(3)/2016-Exam I, dated 9th April, 2018 from Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, New Delhi regarding conducting of re-examination through computer based on-line mode on 24th June, 2018 (Sunday) for the post of Technician (T-1).