As part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness programme was organized by Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division (CBPD) on 16.09.2017. During the cleanliness drive in Chemical Processing Section of CBPD the working tables were cleaned and chemical bottles were arranged in order. Samples leftover after completion of testing were removed and disposed properly. The unwanted materials like empty chemical bottles, boxes and broken glassware were stored properly for disposal. All the staff members of CBPD were participated actively and enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Absorbent Cotton Training Programme
- CORRIGENDUM to CPP Tender ID: 2018_DARE_362608_1: Purchase of banana fibre
- Disposal of Kapas lying in the Institute will be made on AS IS WHERE IS BASIS' by Open Auction
- Quotation for Purchase of Cots at GTC, Nagpur.
- Water-Proofing, Tiling , Water Supply, Sanitary and petty Painting work and Petty Plumbing work in Staff Quarters buildings at Mahim, Mumbai