As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 17th September, 2017 from 10.00 am to 12 noon. The premises of the institute was cleaned by sweeping. Also the area outside of the premise was also cleaned by sweeping. The soiled and discarded material was kept in the appropriate place for proper disposal. Soiled glassware kept in the basement room were taken out and cleaned for further use in the laboratory. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for Providing Ramps with stainless steel railing facilities for physically disabled persons to enter different building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for - Providing and Laying Interlocking Pavement in institute premises at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Providing toilet facilities to physically disable persons at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for Annual Rate Contract (ARC) for Hiring of Vehicle for the Institute & Externally Funded Project
- INVITATION FOR TENDER (Financial Bid) FOR UNSERVICEABLE AND OBSOLETE MATERIALS/ITEMS