As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 17th September, 2017 from 10.00 am to 12 noon. The premises of the institute was cleaned by sweeping. Also the area outside of the premise was also cleaned by sweeping. The soiled and discarded material was kept in the appropriate place for proper disposal. Soiled glassware kept in the basement room were taken out and cleaned for further use in the laboratory. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Filling-up of one unreserved post of Junior Accounts Officer on permanent absorption basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Notice of examination being postponed and registration reopened for the post of Technician (T-I) Exam. 2016
- Providing allied services on job contract basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of two staff quarters buildings (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR-CIRCOT staff quarters premises at Mahim, Mumbai.(Tender ID : 2018_DARE_327080_1 )
- Notice No. 9(3)/2016-Exam I, dated 9th April, 2018 from Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, New Delhi regarding conducting of re-examination through computer based on-line mode on 24th June, 2018 (Sunday) for the post of Technician (T-1).