As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 17th September, 2017 from 10.00 am to 12 noon. The premises of the institute was cleaned by sweeping. Also the area outside of the premise was also cleaned by sweeping. The soiled and discarded material was kept in the appropriate place for proper disposal. Soiled glassware kept in the basement room were taken out and cleaned for further use in the laboratory. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- CORRIGENDUM to E-Tender (CPPP Tender ID: 2018_DARE_402474_1) for "Providing and Fabricating Office Furniture at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai."
- CORRIGENDUM to E-Tender (CPPP Tender ID 2018_DARE_402580_1) for "Supply, Erection and Commissioning of File Storage steel Compactor (Optimizer) at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Purchase Order for Tender ID 2018_DARE_374661_1 dated 24-08-2018 for Procurement of Electronic Leas Tester
- ICAR-CIRCOT conducted Half Yearly Institute Research Council Meeting during 4-5 December 2018.
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated 95th Foundation Day and Agricultural Education Day on 3rd December, 2018