As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 17th September, 2017 from 10.00 am to 12 noon. The premises of the institute was cleaned by sweeping. Also the area outside of the premise was also cleaned by sweeping. The soiled and discarded material was kept in the appropriate place for proper disposal. Soiled glassware kept in the basement room were taken out and cleaned for further use in the laboratory. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Corrigentum to Limited tender for fabrication of Solid state Fermenter - The limited tender has been extended up to 31-01-2018
- ICAR-CIRCOT, E-newsletter, December 2017
- Clarification in respect of No. persons as stated vide Clarification No 2 dated 10-01-2018 - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Corrigendum regarding extension of last date for bid submission and technical bid opening - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Swachh Bharat Mission - Cleanliness drive at ICAR-CIRCOT