As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 17th September, 2017 from 10.00 am to 12 noon. The premises of the institute was cleaned by sweeping. Also the area outside of the premise was also cleaned by sweeping. The soiled and discarded material was kept in the appropriate place for proper disposal. Soiled glassware kept in the basement room were taken out and cleaned for further use in the laboratory. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for supply of Bleached Banana Fibre Pulp Sheet
- NIT for Supply of Banana Fibre
- CORRIGENDUM - Providing Weather Shades to cover Terrace surfaces of two Staff Quarters buildings — (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR- CIRCOT Staff quarters premises at Mahim,Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of conference table for Training hall at GTC, Nagpur.
- Quotation for Raw Materials required for development of Gin Trash Handling System at GTC, Nagpur.