As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 17th September, 2017 from 10.00 am to 12 noon. The premises of the institute was cleaned by sweeping. Also the area outside of the premise was also cleaned by sweeping. The soiled and discarded material was kept in the appropriate place for proper disposal. Soiled glassware kept in the basement room were taken out and cleaned for further use in the laboratory. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT in Collaboration with Indian Fibre Society (IFS) organised lectures
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR