As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a campaign ‘Swachhta Hi Seva” a cleaning programme was organized a Regional Quality Evaluation Unit of ICAR-CIRCOT, at Coimbatore. The waste cotton samples after testing were staggered in testing/store room. These samples were collected, cleaned and stored properly for disposal. All the staff members participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for supply of Bleached Banana Fibre Pulp Sheet
- NIT for Supply of Banana Fibre
- CORRIGENDUM - Providing Weather Shades to cover Terrace surfaces of two Staff Quarters buildings — (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR- CIRCOT Staff quarters premises at Mahim,Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of conference table for Training hall at GTC, Nagpur.
- Quotation for Raw Materials required for development of Gin Trash Handling System at GTC, Nagpur.