As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a campaign ‘Swachhta Hi Seva” a cleaning programme was organized a Regional Quality Evaluation Unit of ICAR-CIRCOT, at Coimbatore. The waste cotton samples after testing were staggered in testing/store room. These samples were collected, cleaned and stored properly for disposal. All the staff members participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Tender for providing repair works to electrical wiring and installations at Type III Staff Quarters at Ghatkopar
- Tender for providing renovation works to electrical, telephone and LAN wiring and installation in Hall No 202, V. Sundaram Building
- Limited tender for printing English-Hindi vocabulary words
- Notice No. 1/13/Admn.1/CCE/2016-17 dated 10th October, 2018 regarding Provisional Merit List and Reserve List of LDC (DR) Examination-2016 in respect of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai conducted by ASRB, New Delhi
- CORRIGENDUM-to tender for purchase of temperature and RH Maintaining System (CPP Tender ID : 2018_DARE_374498_2