As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a campaign ‘Swachhta Hi Seva” a cleaning programme was organized a Regional Quality Evaluation Unit of ICAR-CIRCOT, at Coimbatore. The waste cotton samples after testing were staggered in testing/store room. These samples were collected, cleaned and stored properly for disposal. All the staff members participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for the supply of Stationery items
- ICAR - CIRCOT Scientists Bestowed with ‘12th Doordarshan Sahyadri Krishi Sanman Award-2019’
- NIT for providing aluminium partition, false ceiling work in Room No 106 and repair, painting work in Room No 105 in 1st floor of Iyengar Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga
- NIT for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract for Fire Alarm System and Hydrant Systems
- Training on Advances in Applications of Nanotechnology