As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Filling-up of one unreserved post of Junior Accounts Officer on permanent absorption basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Notice of examination being postponed and registration reopened for the post of Technician (T-I) Exam. 2016
- Providing allied services on job contract basis at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of two staff quarters buildings (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR-CIRCOT staff quarters premises at Mahim, Mumbai.(Tender ID : 2018_DARE_327080_1 )
- Notice No. 9(3)/2016-Exam I, dated 9th April, 2018 from Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, New Delhi regarding conducting of re-examination through computer based on-line mode on 24th June, 2018 (Sunday) for the post of Technician (T-1).