As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Corrigentum to Limited tender for fabrication of Solid state Fermenter - The limited tender has been extended up to 31-01-2018
- ICAR-CIRCOT, E-newsletter, December 2017
- Clarification in respect of No. persons as stated vide Clarification No 2 dated 10-01-2018 - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Corrigendum regarding extension of last date for bid submission and technical bid opening - Providing Housekeeping Services on Job Contract basis
- Swachh Bharat Mission - Cleanliness drive at ICAR-CIRCOT