As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for "PROVIDING HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES ON JOB CONTRACT BASIS FOR ICAR- CIRCOT MATUNGA, MUMBAI & ITS STAFF QUARTERS AT MAHIM, MUMBAI" (CPPP Tender ID 2019_DARE_442710_1, dated 12th February, 2019 )
- DETAILED INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) Modular Twin Screw Extrude Extruder (CPPP TENDER ID: 2018_DARE_440030_1)
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated Republic Day
- NIT for Purchase of LED Tube Light Rods and LED Panel Light CPPP Tender ID No. :2019_DARE_431136_1
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for Purchase of XRFS, CPPP Tender ID 2018_DARE_421639_1