As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Notice No. 1/13/Admn.1/CCE/2016-17 dated 10th October, 2018 regarding Provisional Merit List and Reserve List of LDC (DR) Examination-2016 in respect of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai conducted by ASRB, New Delhi
- CORRIGENDUM-to tender for purchase of temperature and RH Maintaining System (CPP Tender ID : 2018_DARE_374498_2
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrates 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi
- Limited quotation tenders for Supply of stationery items for official use in ICAR- CIRCOT Regarding.
- हिंदी दिवस/ पखवाड़ा आयोजन वृतांत