As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Absorbent Cotton Training Programme
- CORRIGENDUM to CPP Tender ID: 2018_DARE_362608_1: Purchase of banana fibre
- Disposal of Kapas lying in the Institute will be made on AS IS WHERE IS BASIS' by Open Auction
- Quotation for Purchase of Cots at GTC, Nagpur.
- Water-Proofing, Tiling , Water Supply, Sanitary and petty Painting work and Petty Plumbing work in Staff Quarters buildings at Mahim, Mumbai