As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT in Collaboration with Indian Fibre Society (IFS) organised lectures
- Shri Sushil Kumar, Additional Secretary (DARE) & Secretary (ICAR) visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- Calling of quotations for hiring of services for E-filing of TDS (Income Tax), GST Return and Professional Tax Returns of ICARCIRCOT, Mumbai
- NOTICE INVITING QUOTATION NO.01: labour Charges for installation of LED light fittings at ICAR-CIRCOT Institute Premises, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Agripreneurship Orientation Program (AOP) of RKVY-RAFTAAR