As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT conducted Half Yearly Institute Research Council Meeting during 4-5 December 2018.
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated 95th Foundation Day and Agricultural Education Day on 3rd December, 2018
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized Spectroscopic and Chromatographic Techniques for Material Characterization during 27-29 November, 2018.
- NIT for Providing and replacing overhead lights on stage with LED lights in Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai
- CORRIGENDUM - 2: Providing Premix Carpeting on the existing internal roads in the premises of Ginning Training Centre, Nagpur