As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission and the instructions received from council F.No. 21-46/2014-CDN (Vol.I), Dated 13/09/2017, a major cleanliness drive was arranged at Five gardens, a tourist spot in Mumbai with the special emphasis to remove the non-biodegradable materials. The drive was undertaken in all the five gardens located in the area. In this drive, the staff members of CIRCOT removed the polyethene bags, used water bottles, small polyethene wrappers of gutkha, chocolate etc left out by the tourists. All these non-biodegradable polyethene materials were segregated and disposed properly. The foot path area in the five gardens was also cleaned with broomstick.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Walk-in-Interview for the contractual positions (SRF-2Nos, YP-II - 3 Nos) is published in todays (17-08-2019) Navbharat Times (Hindi), Sakkal (Marathi) and Indian Express (English), will be held on 28th and 29th August, 2019 in the Institute premises
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Pilling Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- Limited quotation tenders for Supply of Cleaning Material in ICAR- CIRCOT
- ICAR-CIRCOT in collaboration with Vivant UntamedEarth Foundation organised an awareness programme on "Cycling: An Environment Friendly Path to Fitness and Adventure"
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.