As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 15th November, 2017 from 2.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. During this drive, old and condemned articles kept near the pump house for disposal were segregated by the employees and stored for further auction. The work was done by forming a human chain.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Tender No 2018_DARE_394514_1 : Repairs, painting works to oil mill section, Particle Board Plant, Store Shed, Vehicle shed, Trainee's hostel Cum Canteen area and Painting ,etc. at GTC, Nagpur
- CORRIGENDUM - Providing Premix Carpeting work to the existing Internal roads in the premises Ginning Training Centre (GTC), Amravati Road, P.O. Wadi, Nagpur- 440 023. (Tender ID:2018_DARE_394341_1)
- CORRIGNDUM to tender for providing Ladies rest room with attached bathroom facilities in room No.304, third floor of Dr. V. Sundaram Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated “Vigilance Awareness Week”
- Tender ID No. : 2018-DARE-402474-1: Providing and Fabricating Office Furniture at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai