As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 15th November, 2017 from 2.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. During this drive, old and condemned articles kept near the pump house for disposal were segregated by the employees and stored for further auction. The work was done by forming a human chain.
All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for supply of Bleached Banana Fibre Pulp Sheet
- NIT for Supply of Banana Fibre
- CORRIGENDUM - Providing Weather Shades to cover Terrace surfaces of two Staff Quarters buildings — (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR- CIRCOT Staff quarters premises at Mahim,Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of conference table for Training hall at GTC, Nagpur.
- Quotation for Raw Materials required for development of Gin Trash Handling System at GTC, Nagpur.