As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 9th January, 2018 from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. The articles kept near the pump house for condemnation/disposal were segregated into plastics, metals, machineries parts etc. and stored for further auction. The work was done by forming a human chain. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for "PROVIDING HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES ON JOB CONTRACT BASIS FOR ICAR- CIRCOT MATUNGA, MUMBAI & ITS STAFF QUARTERS AT MAHIM, MUMBAI" (CPPP Tender ID 2019_DARE_442710_1, dated 12th February, 2019 )
- DETAILED INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) Modular Twin Screw Extrude Extruder (CPPP TENDER ID: 2018_DARE_440030_1)
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrated Republic Day
- NIT for Purchase of LED Tube Light Rods and LED Panel Light CPPP Tender ID No. :2019_DARE_431136_1
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for Purchase of XRFS, CPPP Tender ID 2018_DARE_421639_1