As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 9th January, 2018 from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. The articles kept near the pump house for condemnation/disposal were segregated into plastics, metals, machineries parts etc. and stored for further auction. The work was done by forming a human chain. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Notice No. 1/13/Admn.1/CCE/2016-17 dated 10th October, 2018 regarding Provisional Merit List and Reserve List of LDC (DR) Examination-2016 in respect of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai conducted by ASRB, New Delhi
- CORRIGENDUM-to tender for purchase of temperature and RH Maintaining System (CPP Tender ID : 2018_DARE_374498_2
- ICAR-CIRCOT Celebrates 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi
- Limited quotation tenders for Supply of stationery items for official use in ICAR- CIRCOT Regarding.
- हिंदी दिवस/ पखवाड़ा आयोजन वृतांत