As a part of the implementation of the Swachh Bharat Mission, a cleanliness drive was arranged in the CIRCOT, Mumbai premises, on 9th January, 2018 from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. The articles kept near the pump house for condemnation/disposal were segregated into plastics, metals, machineries parts etc. and stored for further auction. The work was done by forming a human chain. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- Walk-in-Interview for the contractual positions (SRF-2Nos, YP-II - 3 Nos) is published in todays (17-08-2019) Navbharat Times (Hindi), Sakkal (Marathi) and Indian Express (English), will be held on 28th and 29th August, 2019 in the Institute premises
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Pilling Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- Limited quotation tenders for Supply of Cleaning Material in ICAR- CIRCOT
- ICAR-CIRCOT in collaboration with Vivant UntamedEarth Foundation organised an awareness programme on "Cycling: An Environment Friendly Path to Fitness and Adventure"
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tear Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.