Clothing comfort is an important factor that decide the value of apparels. Instrumental evaluation of various aspects of clothing comfort like Fabric Hand and comfort like thermal properties, moisture management properties, transportation of water- vapour and air are becoming popular in industry to add value to products. The training programme on “Instrumental Evaluation of Clothing Comfort” is intended to benefit both the industry and researchers to design and manufacture apparel fabrics having high aesthetic value and wear comfort. This training programme envisages to impart knowledge on all aspects of fabric comfort. ICARCIRCOT is equipped with the entire range of Kawabata Evaluation System
for fabric Hand Evaluation (KES-FB), Thermolabo II (KES-FB7) for studying different aspects of thermal comfort and instrumentation for evaluation of moisture and air permeability of fabrics.
- To acquaint the trainees about various aspects of clothing comfort
- To impart both theoretical and practical knowledge on evaluation of tactile and thermophyiological comfort of fabrics
- Objective Evaluation of Fabric Hand Using Kawabata Fabric Evaluation System
- Evaluation of thermal and moisture transport properties of fabrics
- Moisture management properties of fabrics and its evaluation
- Assessment of moisture and air permeability of textile materials
- Wear Comfort and its applications
Date & Venue
- December 10-15, 2018 at ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT), Adenwala Road, Matunga (East), Near Five Gardens, Mumbai 400019
The programme fee is Rs. 50,000/- + 18% (as applicable) per person. The charges includes course fee, course material, breakfast, tea and working lunch. The fee does not include travel, lodging, conveyance and other personal expenses. There is 50% concession for students, academicians and participants from NARS.
Latest from Akmu
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for Purchase of XRFS, CPPP Tender ID 2018_DARE_421639_1
- NIT for Repair, Sanitary, Tiling and Water supply work in existing Toilets of ICAR-CIRCOT Unit at Coimbatore.
- Limited tender for Purchase of Vertical Gel Electrophoresis Unit
- Limited tender for Purchase of Ice Flaking Machine
- NIT for Providing Premix Carpeting work to the existing Internal roads in the premises Ginning Training Centre (GTC), Nagpur CPPP Tender ID: 2018_DARE_394341_1