Clothing comfort is an important factor that decide the value of apparels. Instrumental evaluation of various aspects of clothing comfort like Fabric Hand and comfort like thermal properties, moisture management properties, transportation of water- vapour and air are becoming popular in industry to add value to products. The training programme on “Instrumental Evaluation of Clothing Comfort” is intended to benefit both the industry and researchers to design and manufacture apparel fabrics having high aesthetic value and wear comfort. This training programme envisages to impart knowledge on all aspects of fabric comfort. ICARCIRCOT is equipped with the entire range of Kawabata Evaluation System
for fabric Hand Evaluation (KES-FB), Thermolabo II (KES-FB7) for studying different aspects of thermal comfort and instrumentation for evaluation of moisture and air permeability of fabrics.
- To acquaint the trainees about various aspects of clothing comfort
- To impart both theoretical and practical knowledge on evaluation of tactile and thermophyiological comfort of fabrics
- Objective Evaluation of Fabric Hand Using Kawabata Fabric Evaluation System
- Evaluation of thermal and moisture transport properties of fabrics
- Moisture management properties of fabrics and its evaluation
- Assessment of moisture and air permeability of textile materials
- Wear Comfort and its applications
Date & Venue
- December 10-15, 2018 at ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT), Adenwala Road, Matunga (East), Near Five Gardens, Mumbai 400019
The programme fee is Rs. 50,000/- + 18% (as applicable) per person. The charges includes course fee, course material, breakfast, tea and working lunch. The fee does not include travel, lodging, conveyance and other personal expenses. There is 50% concession for students, academicians and participants from NARS.
Latest from Akmu
- NIT for providing weather shades to cover front central terrace portiong of MPD Building at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- NIT for providing and Fixing CPVC pipe line over the east and west side external Chajjas of Dr. V. Sundaram Bldg. at ICAR-CIRCOT, Matunga, Mumbai.
- Quotation for Fabrication of Cots at GTC, Nagpur.
- CORRIGENDUM to NIT for providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of two staff quarters buildings (Ganga and Krishna) at ICAR-CIRCOT staff quarters premises at Mahim, Mumbai.(Tender ID : 2018_DARE_327080_1 )
- Notice No. 9(3)2016-Exam-I, dated 14th May 2018 received from ASRB, New Delhi regarding online registration of applicants who had actually appeared in the OMR based Technician (T-1) Examination-2016 held on 04/09/2016 & details of all applicants