Clothing comfort is an important factor deciding the value of fabrics used for apparel applications. Instrumental evaluation of various aspects of clothing comfort (Fabric Hand) and thermo-physiological comfort like thermal properties, moisture management properties, transportation of water- vapour and air are becoming popular in industry to add value to products. Hence, a training programme on “Instrumental Evaluation of Clothing Comfort” will benefit both the industries and researchers to design and manufacture apparel fabrics having high aesthetic value and wear comfort. This training programme envisages to impart knowledge on all aspects of fabric comfort. ICAR-CIRCOT is equipped with the entire range of Kawabata Evaluation System for fabric Hand Evaluation (KES-FB), Thermolabo II (KES-FB7) for studying different aspects of thermal comfort and other instrumentation for moisture and air permeability.
- To acquaint the trainees about various aspects of clothing
- To impart both theoretical and practical knowledge on evaluation of tactile and thermophyiological comfort of fabrics
- Objective Evaluation of Fabric Hand Using Kawabata Fabric Evaluation System
- Evaluation of thermal and moisture transport properties of fabrics
- Moisture management properties of fabrics and its evaluation
- Assessment of air permeability of textile materials
- Wear Comfort and its applications
- Kawabata Evaluation System for Fabric Hand Evaluation (KES-FB)
- Thermolabo II (KES-FB7)
- Moisture Management tester(MMT)
- KES-FB AP1 Air Permeability Tester
- May 15 - May 19, 2017
- Dec 05 - Dec 07, 2017
Latest from Web Admin
- ICAR-CIRCOT, E-newsletter November 2017
- Quotation for Business Class Endpoint Security/Antivirus Software, 120 licenced users.
- Replacement of old steel windows with Aluminium sliding windows in halls of Administration-II,III & IV sections, on first floor of Dr.Sundaram Building at ICAR-CIRCOT at, Mumbai.
- Providing external repairs & painting to four buildings (Type-II staff quarters buildings) at ICAR-CIRCOT at Mahim, Mumbai.
- Providing weather shades to cover terrace surfaces of Guest house building at ICAR-CIRCOT premises at Matunga,Mumbai.