Krishi Unnati Mela, an annual event that witnesses congregation of lakhs of farmers from across the country, showcases latest technology in agriculture and allied services. Farmers are also updated on various Government initiatives. The event, through a 360 degree information dissemination mechanism like setting up of stalls and pavilions, organizing seminars and conferences, live demonstrations, cultural shows etc provides limitless opportunity to farmers to share, interact and learn about the various initiatives of the Government.
- Hon’ble Prime Minister on March 17, 2018 to launch 25 Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVKs) and inaugurate Biennial National Conference on KVK, addressing 681 KVKs through live telecast
- Prime Minister to confer National Level Krishi Karman Awards to best performing states and progressing farmers and Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Krishi Vigyan Protsahan Puruskar
- More than 600 stalls to display and provide direct access to latest technologies and Government initiatives
- Theme Pavilion to showcase various schemes and initiatives in the agriculture and allied sector and also highlight start-up initiatives being implemented
- Exclusive seed selling counters to facilitate purchase of quality seeds by farmers
- Seminars and conferences to facilitate scientist-farmer interaction
- Live Demo on Micro Irrigation, Waste water utilization, Conventional and modern rain fed farming technologies, Vertical farming, Integrated farming, Fruit Trees, poly houses, Protected Cultivation, Animal Husbandry (Pashudhan) and Fisheries, Jevik Kheti, Farm machinery, Drone operation etc.
- Cultural shows and films on various aspects of agriculture