- Ambare, M.G., Nagarkar, R. D., Shaikh, A. J. and Balasubramanya, R.H. - “Biochemical Softening of Cotton Plant Stalk for Production of Pulp and Paper”. Journal of Cotton Research & Development. Vol. 29 (1), pp.154-158, 2015. [NAAS Rating 3.41]
- Arude, V. G., Manojkumar, T. S., Shukla, S. K.- “Axial Flow Pre-cleaner for on Farm Cleaning of Cotton”. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Vol. 45 (3) pp. 37-43, 2014. [NAAS rating: 6.06]
- Basak, S., Samanta, K. K., Chattopadhyay, S. K. and Narkar, R. S. – “Self extinguishable ligno-cellulosic fabric made by banana pseudostem sap”. Current Science, Vol.108 (3), pp. 372-383, 2015. [NAAS rating: 6.83]
- Basak, S., Samanta, K. K., Chattopadhyay, S. K., Das, S., Dsouza, C., Shaikh, A. – “Flame Retardant and Antimicrobial Ligno-cellulosic Fabric using Sodium Metasilicate Nonahydrate”. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Vol. 73, pp. 601-606, 2014. [NAAS Rating 6.51]
- Basak, S., Samanta, K. K., Chattopadhyay, S. K., Narkar, R., Mahangade, R. and Hadge, G. B. – “Flame Resistant Cellulosic Substrate using Banana Pseudostem Sap”. Polish Journal of Chemical Technology, Vol 17(1), pp. 123-133, 2015. [Thomson Reuter Impact Factor 0.47]
- Das, S., Chattopadhyay, S. K. and Basak, S. – “Application of SVM for predicting tensile characteristics of cotton ring yarn”. Manmade Textile in India, Vol-XLII. (8), pp.287-291, 2014. [NAAS Rating: 3.32]
- Guruprasad R. and Behera, B. K. – “Predicting bending rigidity of woven fabrics by neuro-genetic hybrid modeling”. Fibers and Polymers, Vol.15 (5), pp 1099-1105, 2014. [NAAS Rating: 7.11]
- Guruprasad, R., Behera, B. K. – “Comparative Analysis of Soft Computing Model in Prediction of Bending Rigidity of Cotton Woven Fabrics”. Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Series E, 1-8, December 2014. - Online publication
- Guruprasad, R., Vivekanandan, M.V., Arputharaj, A., Saxena, S. and Chattopadhyay, S.K. – “Development of cotton rich/polylactic acid fibre blend knitted fabrics for sports textiles”. Journal of Industrial Textiles, DOI: 10,1177/1528083714555779, October 2014. [NAAS Rating: 7.2] - Online publication
- Kadam, V., Chattopadhyay, S. K., Bharimalla, A. K., and Venugopal, B. – “Mechanical Characterization of Brown and Green Coconut Husk”. Journal of Natural Fibres, Vol.11 (4) pp. 322-332, 2014. [NAAS Rating 6.56] - Online publication
- Lallan Ram, Dinesh Kumar, Vigneshwaran, N. and Archana Khewle – “Comparative performance of nano-composite film and LDPE packaging for extending shelf-life of fresh Nagpur mandarin segments”. Indian Journal of Horticulture, Vol. 71 (1), pp. 87-91, 2014. [NAAS Rating: 6.11]
- Mageshwaran, V.,Shaikh Asim, Kambli, N. D., Kathe, A. A. and Patil, P. G.- “Gossypol Detoxification in Various Cottonseed Extractions by Fungal Cultures During Solid State Fermentation”. Cotton Research Journal, Vol. 5 (2), pp.132-136, 2014. [NAAS Rating 2.27]
- Mageshwaran V., Inmann F.III. and Holmes L.D. – “Growth Kinetics of Bacillus Subtilis in Lignocellulosic Carbon Sources”. International Journal of Microbiology Research, Vol. 6(2), pp. 570-574. 2015. [NAAS Rating 3.91]
- Mageshwaran, V., Nishant D Kambli, Kathe, A. A. and R.H. Balasubramanya – “An Eco-friendly anaerobic method for preparation of cellulose powder from soybean hulls”. Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology & Environmental Sciences, Vol 17 (1), pp.189-192. 2015. [NAAS Rating 3.07]
- Mandhyan, P. K., Nachane, R. P., N, Shanmugam., Dey, S. K., Banerjee, S. and Pawar, B. R. – “Inverse Relaxation in yarn and Fabrics”. Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol. 5 (3), 2015.
- Manojkumar, T.S., Arude, V.G. and Shukla, S. K. - “An auto-groover machine for making helical grooves on rollers used in roller ginning machines”. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America (AMA), Vol 45(4), 69-73, 2014. [NAAS Rating 6.06]
- Nagarkar, R. D., Shaikh, A. J., Ambare, M.G. and Balasubramanya. R.H. – “Impact of Anaerobic Treatment on the Chemical Composition of Cotton Plant Stalk”. Journal of Cotton Research & Development, 29 (1), 147-153, 2015. [NAAS Rating 3.41]
- Patil, P.G., Nagarkar, R. D., Saxena, S. and Ambare, M.G. - “Role of Ginning on the Quantity and Quality of Linters”. Cotton Research Journal, Vol. 5 (2), pp.155-157, 2014. [NAAS Rating 2.27]
- Sundarmoorthy, C., Jha, G. K., Pal, S. and Mathur, V. C.- “Market Integration and Volatility of Edible Oil Sector in India”. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, Vol.68 (1), 2014. [NAAS Rating: 5.50]
- Sundarmoorthy, C., Mathur, V. C. and Jha, G. K – “Performance of India’s cotton based textile trade: A Constant Market Share Analysis”. Journal of Cotton Research & Development, Vol. 28 (2), 2014. [NAAS Score – 3.41]
- Sundaramoorthy, C., Jha, G.K., Pal, S., and Mathur, V.C. - “Price Transmission along Cotton Value Chain”. Agricultural Economic Research Review, Vol. 27 (2), pp 177-186. DOI: 10.5958/0974-0279.2014.00022.6., 2014. [NAAS Rating: 5.78]
- Savadekar, N.R., Karande, V.S., Vigneshwaran, N., Kadam, P.G. and Mhaske, S.T. - Preparation of Cotton Linter Nanowhiskers by High-pressure Homogenization Process and its Application in Thermoplastic Starch, Applied Nanoscience, 1-10, 1, 2014
- Guruprasad, R., Chattopadhyay, S.K., Jadhav, R.K. and More, C.M. -. Cotton Blended Yarns - A Review of Present Status, Fibre2fashion.com, July 2014
- “Cotton Sector in Africa - Volume 1”. Authored by: Dr. P. G. Patil, Dr. P. S. Deshmukh, C. Sundarmoorthy, T. Reddij, Er. A. K. Bharimalla, Sh.. V. G. Arude, Dr. S. K. Shukla, Dr. N, Shanmugam and Published by ICAR-CIRCOT, March, 2015.
- Vigneshwaran, N., Prasad Satyamurthy, and Prateek Jain. “Biological Production of Nanocellulose and Potential Application in Agricultural and Forest Product Industry”, in: Nanotechnology for Sustainable Manufacturing, Edited by David Rickerby, pp. 79–92, Published by CRC Press 2014. [Print ISBN: 978-1-4822-1482-6, eBook ISBN: 978-1-4822-1483-3]. DOI: 10.1201/b17046-6.
- Saxena, S., and Raja, A. S. M. (2014). “Natural Dyes: Sources, Chemistry, Application and Sustainability Issues” (in) Roadmap to Sustainable Textiles and Clothing (pp. 37-80). Springer Singapore.
- K K Samanta, S Basak and S K Chattopadhyay (2014) “Environment-Friendly Textile Processing Using Plasma and UV Treatment” (in) Roadmap to Sustainable Textiles and Clothing - Eco-friendly Raw Materials, Technologies and Processing Methods. Pp. 161-201, (ISBN 978-981-287-065-0) Springer (Singapore) 2014
- K K Samanta, S Basak and S K Chattopadhyay (2014) “Eco-friendly Coloration and Functionalization of Textile Using Plant Extracts” (in) Roadmap to Sustainable Textiles and Clothing - Environmental and Social Aspects of Textiles and Clothing Supply Chain. pp. 263-287, (ISBN 978-981-287-109-1) Springer (Singapore) 2014
- A.S.M.Raja and G. Thilagavathi. 2014. “Development of Combined Dyeing and antimicrobial Finishing of Textile Materials Using Natural Dyes from Leaves of Deciduous Plants” (in) A Value Chain in Natural Dyes, pp. 269-276. Published by BS Publication (ISBN: 978-93-83635-00-9).
- Patil, P. G. – “Recent Advances in Cotton Ginning Technology in India” presented at the 6th Meeting of the Asian Cotton Research and Development Network during June 18-20, 2014 at Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Chattopadhyay, S. K. - "Employment Opportunities in Textile R & D Sector" presented paper in IFS Seminar on 'Textile Education & Employment Opportunities' Organised by CIRCOT and Indian Fibre Society (IFS) on November 29, 2014 at Mumbai.
- Chattopadhyay, S. K., Venugopal, B.- "Towards Accounting Unexplained Factors of Cotton Quality in Determining Yarn Quality and Spinning Process Efficiency" paper presented and published in Book of Papers Souvenir Cotton India 2014, Cotton Association of India, held on November 24 -26, 2014 at Mumbai.
- Kale, H. S., Gotmare, V.D. & Guruprasad, R. - "Novel Use of Bamboo - Tencel Yarns in Development of Compression Bandages" poster presented in International Conference on Technical Textiles and Nonwovens on November 6-8, 2014 at IIT Delhi.
- Krishna Prasad, G. - "Effect of Plasma Treatment on Peel Strength of Rubber Coated Nylon Fabric" paper presented in International Conference on Technical Textiles and Nonwoven (ICTN 2014) on November 6-8, 2014 at IIT Delhi.
- Mageshwaran, V. - A Technical presentation on "A Novel Method for Gossypol Reduction and Nutritive Quality Improvement of Cottonseed for its use in Non-Ruminants Feed" was delivered during AICOSCA Annual Meeting.
- Prabu, G.T.V., Arputharaj, A., Krishna Prasad, G., Vivekanandan, M. V., and Vigneshwaran, N. - "Development of Moisture Management Cotton Textiles Using Electrospinning" Oral paper presented at International Conference on Emerging Trends in Traditional and Technical Textiles (ICEET) 2014) held during April 11-12, 2014 at NIT Jalandhar (Punjab).
- Samanta, K. K. - "Hydrophobic Finishing of Cotton Textile using Atmospheric Presssure Plasma" presented research paper in the International Conference on Natural Fibres held, during August 1-3, 2014 at Kolkata.
- Samanta, K. K. - "Production and Applications of Electrospun Nanofibres and Yarn" presented a Paper in the 'National Seminar on Manufacture, Characterization and Applications of Technical yarns' held on July 4, 2014, at DKTE Institute of Textile and Engineering, Ichalkaranji, Maharashtra.
- Sujata, S. and Mahangade, R.R. - "Utilisation of Pomegranate by-products for Dying of Cotton Textiles" National Seminar cum Exhibition held on December 5 - 7, 2014 at Solapur.
- Dey, S.K. and Chattopadhyay, S.K. - “Engineering of Ramie in Blends with Natural Fibre.” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Traditional and Technical Textiles on 11-12 April, 2014 at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) and in International Conference on Natural Fibres at Hotel Grand, Kolkata on August 1-3, 2014.
- Dey, S.K. and Chattopadhyay, S.K. - “A Combined Technology Package For Extraction of Pineapple Leaf Fibre - An Agrowaste, Utilization of Biomass and for Application in Textiles.” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Traditional and Technical Textiles (ICETT 2014) on 11-12 April, 2014 at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab).
- Prasad, V., Bharimalla, A. K., Kadam, R. P., Nagarkar, R. D., Narkar, R. S. and Vigneshwaran, N. - "Development of High Performance Nanocellulose Reinforced Polyethylene Composite " paper presented (Oral) in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Traditional and Technical Textiles ( ICETT 2014 ) on April 11-12, 2014 at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab)
- Vishnu Vardhini K.J., Murugan, R., Surjit, R. and Senthilkumar T, - “Development of Palmyra/Polyester Nonwovens for Automotive Interiors” in Second International Conference on Industrial Textiles – Products, Applications and Prospects organized by Department of Textile Technology, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore on August 22-23, 2014 at Coimbatore.
Last modified onMonday, 20 June 2016 08:20back to top