PME cell monitors and evaluates the research progress and coordinates research and technical activities. In addition, PME cell also facilitates and monitors the research publications, research project files, technical correspondence, and compilation of technical reports. This is a mandatory committee as per ICAR and the committee has the following Terms of Reference (TOR):
- Sensitization of policy makers, managers, scientists and other about the need for research priority assessment.
- Prioritization of Institute's programmes.
- Tracking of current resource allocations.
- Interface with ARIS, SREP, ATMA, IVLP, TAR and KVK for Research.
- Facilitate Monitoring and evaluation of research projects of the institute.
- Participation in monitoring and evaluation (site level) activities of NATP/Institute.
- Impact analysis,especially that of research and extension activities of NATP as well of Non-NATP activities of institute.
- Finalising Monthly, Quarterly Performance Reports.
The committee was re-constituted with the following members on July 22, 2015.
|01. Shri Vishnu Govind Arude, Scientist||- In-Charge|
|02. Dr. N. Vigneshwaran, Sr. Scientist||- Member|
|03. Dr. Ashok Kumar Bharimalla, Sr. Scientist||- Member|
|04. Dr. P.K. Mandhyan, Sr. Scientist||- Member|
|06. Dr. C. Sundaramoorthy, Scientist||- Nodal Officer|
|Technical Staff in PME|
|Shri K. Narayanan, Senior Technical Officer|
|Smt. Hemangi Pednekar, Senior Technical Assistant|
|Shri Anand Jadhav, Senior Technical Assistant|