Project Monitoring and Evaluation Committee (PMC) has the following Terms of Reference (TOR):
- To deliberate on PME Cell reports and decide on institute research priorities across crops/divisions/commodities/livestock, etc. (the scientists would be required to take up projects from the list of priority research problems).
- To constitute a committee of 2 experts (one internal i.e from the institute and one external) to evaluate the progress of research projects and submit report to PME Cell in a prescribed format. This exercise need to be done every year.
- To constitute a committee of 2 experts ( one internal i.e. from the institute and one external) to submit a report in a prescribed proforma technology validation of completed projects.
- Prepare annual plan and identify scientists for capacity building in PME activities.
- To approve updating institute database on half yearly basis.
The constitution of the Committee is as follows:
|01. Director||- Chairman|
|02. Head, MPD||- Member|
|03. Head, QEID||- Member|
|04. Head, CBPD||- Member|
|05. Head, TTD||- Member|
|06. Chairperson, PME||- Member|
Last modified onWednesday, 19 November 2014 01:30back to top