A cleanliness programme was organized by Quality Evaluation and Improvement Division (QEID) of the institute on 28.02.2018 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The waste cotton samples left out after testing in the store room were removed and send to Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) of the institute for proper disposal. All the staff members of QEID participated enthusiastically in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT celebrated Constitution Day
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.Extension upto 06/12/2019.
- NIT for manufacturing (1) Bed Spread sets comprising 1 bed sheet and 1 pillow (2) Turkish Towels and (3) Turkish Napkins (CPPP Tender ID No. : 2019_DARE_520716_1)
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- A Walk-in-Interview for the contractual position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Project entitled “XIIth Plan Scheme for National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) Component (I) Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)