A cleanliness programme was organized at Mechanical Processing Division (MPD) in the institute on 26.04.2018. The blow room area was cleaned by removing the waste cotton and dusting the instruments. Waste cotton were lying near blow room were shifted to the area outside the trash room separator. All the staff members of MPD enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT celebrated Constitution Day
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.Extension upto 06/12/2019.
- NIT for manufacturing (1) Bed Spread sets comprising 1 bed sheet and 1 pillow (2) Turkish Towels and (3) Turkish Napkins (CPPP Tender ID No. : 2019_DARE_520716_1)
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- A Walk-in-Interview for the contractual position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Project entitled “XIIth Plan Scheme for National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) Component (I) Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)