As part of the implementation of the Swachhta Pakhwada from 16/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 and the instructions received from council (F.No. 7/1/2018-Cdn. Tech, Dated 05/12/2018), a Swachhta Pledge programme was organized in the Jubilee Hall of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai on 16.12.2018 at 10.00 am. Director I/c Dr. A.S.M. Raja, ICAR-CIRCOT, administrated the swachhta pledge to all the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT. He also briefed of the activities to all the staff members which are going to be conduct during the swachhta pakhwada. All the staff members of ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai enthusiastically participated in the cleaning programme.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT celebrated Constitution Day
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.Extension upto 06/12/2019.
- NIT for manufacturing (1) Bed Spread sets comprising 1 bed sheet and 1 pillow (2) Turkish Towels and (3) Turkish Napkins (CPPP Tender ID No. : 2019_DARE_520716_1)
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- A Walk-in-Interview for the contractual position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Project entitled “XIIth Plan Scheme for National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) Component (I) Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)