ICAR-CIRCOT held the "Swatchhah Hi Sewa" Program from 11 Sept. 2019 to 2nd Oct. 2019. A rally in which all Scientist, Administrative staff members, Technical staffs and Non-technical staffs were participated was held on the ocasion. The rally started at 8.20 am from the institute and went around King circle, Matunga market, Ruia College and Five garden areas of Matunga, Mumbai. Staff members undertook cleaning of the Five Garden are which is public garden.
Latest from Akmu
- ICAR-CIRCOT celebrated Constitution Day
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.Extension upto 06/12/2019.
- NIT for manufacturing (1) Bed Spread sets comprising 1 bed sheet and 1 pillow (2) Turkish Towels and (3) Turkish Napkins (CPPP Tender ID No. : 2019_DARE_520716_1)
- NIT for Purchase of Fabric Tearing Strength Tester for QEID, ICAR-CIRCOT.
- A Walk-in-Interview for the contractual position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Project entitled “XIIth Plan Scheme for National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) Component (I) Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)