- CIRCOT conferred with the prestigious Sardar Patel Outstanding ICAR institution Award 2019
- 26th Research Advisory Committee (RAC) Meeting of ICAR-CIRCOT held on 8th June 2020
- Training for Cotton Graders at ICAR-CIRCOT , Mumbai
- ICAR-CIRCOT came forward to rescue of cotton farmers amidst COVID-19 pandemic by conducting training on ‘Cotton Grading and Procurement’ for Agricultural Officers of Govt. of Maharashtra
- Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19.
- Training programme on “Advances in Textile Characterization” at ICAR-CIRCOT
- In Country Training Program on “Post – harvest Management of Cotton and Value addition to Cottonseed and Crop Residues” conducted at Benin
- Training on “Absorbent Cotton Technology” on Sep 2-3, 2015
- ICAR-CIRCOT conducted Skill Development cum Training Programme on “Post-harvest Management and Value Addition of Crop Residue”at Chad (West Africa)
- Training on Electrospinning Techniques and their Applications
Conferences & Seminars
- International Meet at Dhaka
- Cotton TAP for Africa: In Country Training Programme on “Post-harvest Management of Cotton and Value Addition to Cottonseed and Crop Residues” conducted at Uganda and Malawi under Cotton TAP by ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- National Conference on “Value Addition to Crop Residues of Natural Fibres”