- ICAR-CIRCOT had a group of students and staff members from Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education
- Students and faculty members from Department of Bioanalytical Science, Guru Nanak Khalasa Collage, Mumbai was visited the ICAR-CIRCOT
- Students from St. Joseph’s High School, Wadala was visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Students and teachers of Smt. Chandibai Hindmathamal Mansukhbai Collage, Ulhasnagar, Mumbai was visited the ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai, on 7th February, 2020.
- Students and teachers of Guru Nana Khalsa Collage of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai visited ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- Training programme on “Advances in Textile Characterization” at ICAR-CIRCOT
- In Country Training Program on “Post – harvest Management of Cotton and Value addition to Cottonseed and Crop Residues” conducted at Benin
- Training on “Absorbent Cotton Technology” on Sep 2-3, 2015
- ICAR-CIRCOT conducted Skill Development cum Training Programme on “Post-harvest Management and Value Addition of Crop Residue”at Chad (West Africa)
- Training on Electrospinning Techniques and their Applications
Conferences & Seminars
- International Meet at Dhaka
- Cotton TAP for Africa: In Country Training Programme on “Post-harvest Management of Cotton and Value Addition to Cottonseed and Crop Residues” conducted at Uganda and Malawi under Cotton TAP by ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- National Conference on “Value Addition to Crop Residues of Natural Fibres”