- ICAR-CIRCOT Mass-media campaign on Post-Harvest Technologies of Cotton and Value Addition to its By-products
- ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai Celebrated the World Water Day
- Celebration of International Women’s Day 2021 at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized the Training Programme on “Health Management and Safety Measures in Work Place” during January 18-20, 2021.
- ICAR-CIRCOT organized the Training Programme on “Formation of Textile Structures and Advanced Material Characterization” during January 5-7, 2021.
- Training programme on “Advances in Textile Characterization” at ICAR-CIRCOT
- In Country Training Program on “Post – harvest Management of Cotton and Value addition to Cottonseed and Crop Residues” conducted at Benin
- Training on “Absorbent Cotton Technology” on Sep 2-3, 2015
- ICAR-CIRCOT conducted Skill Development cum Training Programme on “Post-harvest Management and Value Addition of Crop Residue”at Chad (West Africa)
- Training on Electrospinning Techniques and their Applications
Conferences & Seminars
- International Meet at Dhaka
- Cotton TAP for Africa: In Country Training Programme on “Post-harvest Management of Cotton and Value Addition to Cottonseed and Crop Residues” conducted at Uganda and Malawi under Cotton TAP by ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
- National Conference on “Value Addition to Crop Residues of Natural Fibres”