Technology transfer is the most important component of any research organization. The success of the technology development by an institute is attained by transferring the technology to the targeted stakeholders and bringing about the required social and economic transformation.
The following are the mandate of Transfer of Technology Division (TTD)
- To undertake basic and applied research on ginning, assessment of technology and related areas in post-harvest technology of cotton.
- Commercialization of technologies and consultancy services to stake holders and liasioning with manufacturers.
- To impart training on post-harvest technology of cotton to trade, industry and government officials from India and abroad.
- To undertake commercial testing of textile materials for benefit of cotton sector.
- Organization of out-reach transfer of technology programmes through on-site demonstrations/exhibitions/workshops/stakeholders meets, etc.